Saturday, September 16, 2006

Random pics

This is from Saturday.. We spent most of the day by the pool (how amazing is it that i can say that). Just chilling because as u all know i cant swim :( but i went in and loved it. I was like the whitest person there though so im working on my tan loads now!! In the evening we went to a bar called Bennigans which is about 20 mins drive away. Its sooo cheap to get drunk in there. My first drink i went the bar ordered JD and coke (so predictable) and it was literally at least 1/2 jd and 1/2 coke but it was a big glass too so i was drunk pretty much when i finished that. It cost me $5.90 which is nothing really! So after a few of them you can imagine the state i was in! Ceri gave me a teddie too so i'd like to say thanks was so sweet!!
We played drinking games for a while too which was fun because i got to meet new people who are working in the same place as me. Met a few of the Canadians too which was really cool. The Canadians all seem really nice which is always nice. So here are my pics (top left, clockwise) Me in the pool enjoying myself.. it was sooo hot, Me and Tessa form Canada, we were quite drunk at this point, me and James being silly, Ceri, Jo and Jilly at the bar. They are al so sweet so dont worry back home guys i got people looking out for me!!
Missing everyone at home loads.. i really am but thanks guys for all keeping in touch miss you and love you loads. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love all your pics, you should be able to learn how to swim this year with a lovely pool like that. everyone missing you loads ere and we all made up that your really enjoying it. mum. xxx