Saturday, September 09, 2006

Famiy Do

These are a few pics form my Family leaving do. We went to a local pub which was cool because it was fairly quiet so it was a good way to catch up. Pics from top left : Me my nan and grandad, Me and my mum, My uncle David and Auntie Margie with me and my mum, My auntie Heidi, Me and my uncle Steven. Good fun was had by all. A lot of Jack Daniels was consumed which is always good!! Thanks for the cards and dollars guys it was really nice!! Now the clock is really ticking with 3 days to go.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very sad that there is no pictures of me. Sniff sniff. Hope you having an amazing tim. Love ya lots. Jo
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Spot the spelling mistake.

Anonymous said...

Aww FAMILY do it was really great night everyone enjoyed it, we did get a little drunk tho, hehe. love and miss u loads. mum xxx