Friday, February 09, 2007

Random day out!!


Today was my day off during my week of hell at work so i took the time to do some stuff that makes me really smiley!! Firstly we went to the Polynesian resort for lunch. We had this cool hawaiian cuisine it was very very good and surprisingly cheap too!! 3 courses for 25 bucks!! Then my fave thing in the entire world SPEEDBOATING!! yay! we did speedboating for about an hour.. it was such a gorgeous day the weather has been really bad lately but today was hot and sunny! We got told off for dangerous driving in our speedboats by some stupid man! after that we went to the beach at the resort and chilled for a bit and also hit the pool!! Very fun! Then we went to the Grand Floridian and randomly bumped into none other than the fairy godmother.. lovely woman.. heart of gold! had such fun really cheered me up! hopefully have a fun day like this tomorrow too if its sunny!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: