Thursday, February 01, 2007

Gaynor, Sal and Jennas last jellyrolls :(

Rather emotional night!! We started early at 9 which is early for jellyrolls we usually get there after 11. So We all headed down and decided that we needed to be the most drunk people there... by god we were!!!!! we had so much fun i was absolutely hammered by 11.30. Its a tradition in the UK to have a last song which is time of your life by Greenday. So we had that and it was a really bad effort by the pianist which really sucked! But then they played the uk lads song.. Tiny Dancer by Elton John and it just set us all off!! i was a blubbering wreck for about 10 minutes... Amy looked after me though which made it a little better!! Pics: Jenna and myself decided we take good pics together and i needed one for my scrapbook, Myself, Andy and Charis messing about, Amy giving me a lovely smile (shes been a legend this week!) and Dallas doing a sexy wee pose!! Im gonna miss her loads!!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 210 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 250 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the shoes were about 350 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?