Friday, October 27, 2006

Monday after Lads

Monday nights out here we have UK Lads and UK lasses. This Monday i couldn't go beacause Lads have initiations (which is basically eating a bunch of gross stuff and doing really dumb things and getting wasted) because im not initiated yet i cant know what happens at an initiation. So Chris, Dom and myself had a few drinks and headed to PI afterwards to meet the rest of the gang. I had a great night!! Lasses theme for the week was write on white so all the girls had white tshirts and marker pens and then you just write a bunch of randomness on their tops.. i felt left out so let people write on my underwear!! Afterwards there was a party at my place which was very fun but it got a bit crazy and security were called and we got a reprimand. I'd left to stay at my friends at that point. Pics: Dom being his usual cheesy self. Irish Nic, Jen, Jenna and Laura in their lasses tops en route to PI!! My apartment before the party got into full swing and me and my roomie Marius from Norway both very very drunk!!! Had an awesome night.

No comments: