Thursday, October 19, 2006

Chillers



Last night we went to Chillers in Downtown Orlando. It was another of Craigs leaving do's although the poor chap wasnt feeling too well!! Me and Jo were debating whether to go or not but im sooo glad we did! The bar itself is nothing special but its $1 a drink!! I tried Jagermeister for the first time which was fun! It has 3 floors one is like R&B, one is Rock music and the top floor is on the roof and is a mix of everything its soooo good on the roof! They played My humps though!! which is like one of the songs that really reminds me of home!! Had a fantastic night was a little bit wasted too!! pics: The view from the roof top!! the sign to prove i went haha! Graham and Amy. Me and Paddy hes trying to lick my nipple! and me jo and my scary eyes make a comeback. Posted by Picasa

No comments: