Saturday, December 16, 2006

More christmas stuff!!


So im still without a camera :( however Jo has very kindly used my laptop for her photos because hers is broken o ive decided to steal some of her photos teehee!! Last week Jo and her roomies decided to begin decorating their lovely apartment in time for christmas and they asked me to help (although i just sat there on my laptop making fun of Candices 'snow' scented candle). It made me feel very festive and with christmas just around th corner it made me get a move on with sending cards etc! The tree looks better in real life.. these photos dont do it justice! Its very weird not buying you guys back home some christmas prezzies and arranging meals and nights out. Christmas is gonna be hard for all of us here without our families and friends so please keep in touch guys!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! I just figured out how to use the comments!

Who on earth designed a snow scented candle? A candle...that smells of snow? That which has no scent?!

Damn yanks.

Anyways, take care bud. Talk soon. I hope this comment works and that I dont have to log in somewhere or something...

Toodle Pip!

Dave

Anonymous said...

Hey mikey B, aww ur all christmassy! Is it warm there or is it cold? Its pyar chilly here now! Reckon it might snow soon! Yuck! but yay at the same time! Hope you're all good hunny xxx