Thursday, November 16, 2006

Transvestite lads!

I never thought id do it but on Monday night i did!! Transvestite lads!! Oh dear!! Such an effort to actually get to lads this week!! I spent about half an hour doing my make up i had to run around the commons and find a wig!! Then i had to run to lads in heels!! But it was all good fun!! I was 20 minutes late and had to do a beer bong which isnt all that bad at all!! Its like a funnell and you pour beer into the top and it just goes straight in through the pipe.. its a lot worse than it looks!! Everybody ( except Will) went to such an effort this week it was good fun! Plus i got soo many compliments as a woman! Shocking!! Pics : Chris (who won best dressed lady) and his very feminine pose! Paddy in his granny dress! Lee and Dom.. although dom looks more gay than female! then the winning boat race team Paddy, Dom, Chris, Dave, Me and Michael. Mooch and a very un- ladylike pose. Jo-Anne, me and Jenna, Me whoring myself with Tessa from Canadia! and half of Lucy's head, Me and Kerri!! It was a fun lads! And next week scuzz lads in my place!!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

louise said...

lol how funny do you all look glad your enjoying yourself cya soon love lou xx

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah mike that is soooo scary i genuinly didnt know where you were!!!!!! hahahahaha.... x x x